Disruptive Crodo Launchpad: Advantages
I’m sure you’ve already heard/read art the new disruptive launchpad on the Cronos chain — Crodo.
At least from my previous article.
Let’s deep into its advantages right now to make more precise conclusions and prepare for the soon token IDO 😉
So, the Crodo Team says:
«The platform provides decentralized fundraising in the Cronos ecosystem for projects at an early development stage at favorable terms for investors and platform creators.
We are helping to new projects in early stages to raise capital from users, by making them into real clients in GameFi.»
Sounds promising, doesn’t it?
«When developing this platform, we wanted to bring a new convenience level in the work of IDO sites and become an example for others.»
After analyzing the work of other IDO sites, Crodo team has found the following problems within the current relevant market:
1. The IDO participants experience a lack of reminders about its start, whitelist approval, the start of the token redemption stage, and other issues. This is the reason, why participants may forget to enter the site on time and lose their chances to take part in the IDO.
CRODO SOLUTION: a Telegram chatbot was developed. It which will warn people in advance about important actions connected with each IDO.
2. The site servers run slowly and sometimes that does not manage well a high increase in traffic. It may lead to problems accessing the IDO site at the right time.
CRODO SOLUTION: they use CDN and DDOS protection through CloudFlare.com and host servers in Kubernetes on dynamically created virtual servers in DigitalOcean.com
3. Low additional motivation within the staking system to keep tokens locked. This tends to cause the draining price at an unfavorable market period.
CRODO SOLUTION: they have introduced special Titles for holding tokens, which are reset if tokens are withdrawn from the site.
4. People are interested in new projects’ ambassador programs, which are now not very convenient
CRODO SOLUTION: Guys have created an ambassador program with the ability to send tasks, monitor their status, view the balance of points earned, reminders of new tasks, a competitive system, an affiliate program. Great!
5. Participants do not understand the projects’ analytics and perspectives, buying everything in a row.
CRODO SOLUTION: Project integration options have been developed to engage the audience for real use. Now everyone may go deeper into the project’s system and functioning.
Let’s keep in touch, guys, to meet more great projects and news together!